Save Password

Paul Mckenna

All Forums
 Weight Loss, Dieting and Exercise
 Diet and Weight Loss
 Paul Mckenna
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

youkay

7 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2005 :  01:21:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Has anyone tried the Paul Mckenna lifestyle plan? I've been trying it since the new year and have lost 20lbs so far but have 'fallen off the wagon' for the past week or so.

dfw

113 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  22:05:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you've "fallen off the wagon" you may be getting bored with your routine. You've made a good start, you just have to find something you can stick with. Find some form of exercise that you enjoy and can incorporate into your daily routine. Learn to eat the right foods in the right amounts + regular exercise and the lbs will come off as long as you're consistent.
Go to Top of Page

youkay

7 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  23:38:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think the reason I've fallen off it is because I've been more emotional for certain reasons recently and I know that I turn to food for a support like alot of people. I also love chocolate which does not help! But I do find it hard to make time to concentrate on what I eat and taking care of it when other matters/people need my attention.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
  © weight loss help Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Tools:

email a friend

add to del.icio.us
add to Digg
add to StumbleUpon
add to ma.gnolia

In Association with Amazon.com