Save Password

Need a liitle advice

All Forums
 Weight Loss, Dieting and Exercise
 low carb forum
 Need a liitle advice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

janice

1 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2005 :  22:36:26  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi ..

Wondering if anyone can help me at all!!
I am currently on the weight watcher plan at 21 points per week i work out 5 days a week mon to fri alternate cardio then bodypump (weights class) i write down all my food in a diary daily and im keeping to it aswell!! the only thing is im not loosing! most times i stay the same!! which is so frustrating!!! as im trying so hard!! What i was thinking was maybe trying the zone or the south beach!! the atkins is to sever for me i tries it and just didnt enjoy it at all. can anyone give me any advice on this ..my stats are height 5'4 weight 11 stone 13 pounds, would be grateful for any advice as trying to find a website that gives you the correct advice is hard to find ...thanx...J.

AutumnBorn

5 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2005 :  08:19:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Janice, if you're still reading, I recommend you try the Fast Track Detox to jump start your plan. It has helped many people get over a plateau. It's less restrictive than Atkins. It's possible that your liver needs a break. Get the book. It's full of excellent information. It's the best book on eating that I've ever read because it explains the importance of a healthy liver (hence the detox), sleep, water, supplements, what to avoid, what you need to eat. Even if you don't do the detox, you'll get some great information that just might be the key to success.
Go to Top of Page

swanna

6 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2005 :  19:50:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The key to lose weight is increase energy at the same time. I have tried just about anything without complete success. Now I've lost 55lbs for 8 years. Energy increase is the key.

quote:
Originally posted by janice

Hi ..

Wondering if anyone can help me at all!!
I am currently on the weight watcher plan at 21 points per week i work out 5 days a week mon to fri alternate cardio then bodypump (weights class) i write down all my food in a diary daily and im keeping to it aswell!! the only thing is im not loosing! most times i stay the same!! which is so frustrating!!! as im trying so hard!! What i was thinking was maybe trying the zone or the south beach!! the atkins is to sever for me i tries it and just didnt enjoy it at all. can anyone give me any advice on this ..my stats are height 5'4 weight 11 stone 13 pounds, would be grateful for any advice as trying to find a website that gives you the correct advice is hard to find ...thanx...J.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
  © weight loss help Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Tools:

email a friend

add to del.icio.us
add to Digg
add to StumbleUpon
add to ma.gnolia

In Association with Amazon.com